Free Shipping World Wide!
This web site is owned and operated by Mont Avenue. Reference to ‘we’ and ‘our’ refers to Mont Avenue.
A breach or violation of any of these conditions may result in the immediate termination of your access to our products and services. We reserve the right to refuse access to our products and services to anyone at any time.
Section 1 – General Provisions
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
Section 2 – Conditions of Online Store Use
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- If you proceed to purchase a product on our online store and continue to use our site, you are representing that you are at least the age of majority in your residing jurisdiction. In the alternative, we assume that any minor dependents using this site are doing so with the given consent of a person who is the age of majority in their residing jurisdiction.
- We do not consent for you to use our products or content contained on this site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. Your use of our site must not violate any laws, including but not limited to copyright laws.
- Any transmission of worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature is strictly prohibited.
- If you continue to use our site, you agree to refrain from reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling or exploiting any part of our site, contents, products or services without express permission by us.
Section 3 – Accuracy of Information found on our site
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- We do not guarantee that our service and products will be completely error-free. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies on our site that relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and the availability of our products.
- We reserve the right to amend the prices for our products without notice at any time, at our sole discretion. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue any service offered on our site without notice.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up to date and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased on our site will meet your personal expectations.
Section 4 – Accuracy of your Personal Information
- When purchasing a product or using a service on our site, you agree to provide accurate and complete information.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your account and billing information is current and updated when necessary in order to complete your purchase and contact you as needed.
Section 5 – Third Parties
- We may at our discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Mont Avenue does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not associated to Mont Avenue. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy. We do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.